Roswell Youth Theatre Presents
Roswell Youth Theatre Auditions for Frozen JR.
August 26 & 27, 2019, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Roswell Cultural Arts Center
950 Forrest Street, Roswell, GA 30075
Roswell Youth Theatre, under the direction of Artistic Director Leslie Kelley, announces a performance opportunity for student actors/singers ages 9-18 for the 2019 production of Frozen JR., to be performed at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center on December 20 & 21, 2019.
Only attend one night of auditions—no registration needed. Must attend the entire audition. No appointments!
Fee: $25 cash, credit/debit card, or check made out to "Roswell Youth Theatre". Fee is non-refundable.
- 1 minute or less Broadway song, memorized. Bring sheet music or accompaniment track.
- 1 minute or less monologue, memorized.
- Wear comfortable clothes for dance audition. No experience required.
- Monday, August 26, 2019, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
For more information, contact Leslie Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-641-3987.