Roswell Riverside Sounds Free Concert Series
Roswell's Riverside Sounds Concert Series
Presented by Gate City Brewing Company and Carl Black Roswell
First Saturday of the Month (May–October), 7:00–9:00 PM
575 Riverside Road, Roswell, GA 30075
Share your concert photos with us using #WhenInRoswell and #RoswellRiversideSounds.
The 2018 Artist Lineup Includes:
- May 5 – Leah Calvert
- June 2 – Wild Rivers
- July 7 – Joe Alterman Quartet
- August 4 – Dangermuffin
- September 1 – The Roosevelts
- October 6 – Dustbowl Revival
2018 Spotlight Sponsors include Lee J. Howard Entertainment and Hilbert Law. Additional sponsors include Bruster's Ice Cream, LGE Community Credit Union, Local Life Publishing (Roswell Magazine) and Gorman Chiropractic.
Guests are invited to bring their own picnic and chairs as well.
Artists and dates subject to change. For more information, call 770-641-3705.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes! Riverside Park is a dog friendly park.
- No, we don't restrict, cooler size or chairs. Most patrons bring outdoor chairs or blankets to sit on.
- No, a tent would restrict the view of other guests so we don't allow them at the concert, but if you get there early you can get a spot shaded by the trees.
- Yes! You can bring in your own food and alcohol for Riverside Sounds concerts.
- No! The Riverside Sounds concerts are completely FREE of charge thanks to the City of Roswell and our sponsors.
- The park is open to the public all day. We don't restrict when you can come and set up your chairs to get a good seat for that night's concert.
- Yes! We have partnered with Meating Street Barbeque for each concert. They are all in place no later than 6:00 PM.
- There is a parking lot at Riverside Park that is free. Once that parking lot fills up there is a gravel lot right next to the park that is also free.