How to File a Police ReportIf you need to file a police report, you can do so on the Police2Citizen website via this link:
- Incident Reports: To obtain a copy of an incident report, contact us at email@example.com. Please include case number if available. We will respond within three business days.
- Accident Reports: These reports are available for a fee of $5 and can be obtained through the Police2Citizen website.
- Questions: Contact Police Records at 770-640-4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or if you would like to request multiple reports.
Georgia Open Records law makes most basic initial incident reports available to the general public. Multiple reports or other information included in a report/investigation must be requested in writing and certain fees may apply. Please be advised that certain records are not releasable under Open Records due to cases being Active/Pending Investigation/Pending Prosecution or incidents with juveniles involved.
Criminal History Reports
- Applications: Anyone wanting to submit a request for a criminal history report must apply in-person at 39 Hill Street, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Pick-Up: Criminal histories are available for pick-up within two business days after application; Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM or 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM.
- Requirements: A current driver's license or current government-issued picture identification must be presented at the time the application is filed and when history is picked up. A $15 fee must also be paid at the time of application by cash, check, or money order.
- Questions: For more information, please call 770-640-4100.
Police2Citizen Website & Crime Search