Roswell Police Records
OverviewUnlike many other forms of police technology, body-worn cameras can serve both a law enforcement and a public accountability function. The incidents contained on this page have been released due to multiple open records requests and are considered "high-profile". Documents related to these incidents are also available.
Incidents under investigation will not be released to the public and will not be available on this page.
City of Roswell Police Department Gap AnalysisOn September 24, 2018, Roswell City Council voted unanimously to hire the Center for Public Safety Management to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the Roswell Police Department.
April 7, 2018 Incident: Coin Flip
- April 7, 2018: Incident/Investigation Report
- July 6, 2018: Court Documents
- July 9, 2018: Administrative Leave Notice: Courtney Brown
- July 9, 2018: Administrative Leave Notice: Kristee Wilson
- July 26, 2018: Termination Notice: Courtney Brown
- July 26, 2018: Termination Notice: Kristee Wilson
March 10, 2018 Incident: Traffic Stop
January 2, 2018 Incident: Golf Cart
August 4, 2016 Incident: K-9