The City of Roswell will reopen City Hall (38 Hill Street) and their facility at 1810 Hembree Road on Monday, June 15, 2020. Both facilities will resume normal business hours and will be open for walk-in appointments, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please visit for details and for information regarding the City of Roswell coronavirus response.

Fire & Emergency Medical Reports

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


To request a copy of a Fire/EMS incident report, you must fill out and submit an Open Records Request.
  • The incident date and location is critical information for staff to correctly retrieve the report(s).
  • There may be a charge for multiple copies of reports or requests requiring more than 15 minutes staff time to process. Please see the City's Record Retrieval Fee schedule for details.

Emergency Medical Reports

Emergency Medical Reports contain patient medical information that is protected by the Georgia Medical Records Act. The Fire Department can release Emergency Medical Reports to the patient or the patient’s legal guardian. A valid government issued ID is required to establish identity.

Emergency Medical Reports can be released to those other than the patient or patient's legal guardian with one or more of the following documents;
  • A notarized Request for Fire/EMS Incident Report Form signed by the patient or patient's legal guardian.
  • A legal document designating the Power of Attorney to the person making the request from the patient or patient's legal guardian.
  • A court order, subpoena, or other legal instruments requiring the release of medical records.

Incident Reports (Non-Medical)

Incident Reports include reports pertaining to fires, accidents, service calls, false alarms, search & rescues, technical rescues, HazMat, etc. If you are requesting a copy of a fire report, you will receive the incident report only. You will not be given a copy of an investigator's report unless it is requested by a court order.


Additional Information

For more information, please call 770-641-3730.