Online PaymentsPay your property tax online
Mail-In PaymentsIf you would like to make a payment by mail, please make checks payable to “City of Roswell” and mail the check and payment coupon (bill stub) to the address listed on the payment coupon:City of Roswell Property Taxes
PO Box 732685
Dallas, TX 75373-2685
Understanding Property Tax
ExampleA house with an assessed value of $300,000 would have an assessed tax of $4,156.56. Please see the graphic below for a full tax breakdown.
Current Approved Millage RateMillage rates are the tax rates used to calculate local property taxes. The rate represents the amount per every $1,000 of a property's assessed value.
Roswell City Council adopted a millage rate of 4.955 mills for FY2020 at their meeting on August 12, 2019.
Roswell's Millage Rate History
Excise Tax Forms
- Alcoholic Beverage Excise Tax Form
- Public Accommodations (Hotel/Motel) Excise Tax Form
- Rental Motor Vehicle Excise Tax Form
Homestead Exemption Applications
- Homestead Exemption Application: $2,000 (Age 65 or older)
- Homestead Exemption Application: $2,000 & $20,000 (Age 65 or older AND Adjusted Gross Income under $40,000)
- Homestead Exemption Application: 100% Disabled Veterans
Please mail homestead exemption applications to:
City of Roswell
38 Hill Street
Roswell, GA 30075