Mission"To provide financial stewardship by effectively managing the fiscal activities of the City."
DutiesThe Roswell Finance Department:
- Safeguard financial assets.
- Maximize the utilization of financial assets and conserve those same resources through efficient and effective planning.
- Maintain current and accurate financial information while focusing on making the information easily and readily available in a cost efficient manner.
- Maximize the participation and fairness in financial operations.
How long does a bid have to be advertised?A bid must be advertised a minimum of three weeks if it is over $25,000. If it is a grant-funded project over $100,000, then it must be advertised for four weeks
Do all sealed bids have to be advertised in the paper?Only sealed bids that are $25,000 or more must be advertised in the paper.
At what dollar amount does the City have to do sealed bids?The City must do sealed bids at $25,000.
Is there an interest penalty for not paying your taxes by the due date?
Yes. The penalty is a one-time charge of 10 percent plus a $1.50 late filing fee. Interest is charged (accrued) monthly at the rate of .0058 percent. The City of Roswell will also place a lien on properties for non payment of taxes.
Does the City provide trash receptacles and/or recycling bins?
The City does not provide trash receptacles or recycling bins. The homeowner is responsible for obtaining his or her own trash receptacles. Garbage containers should be 32-gallon or 45-gallon metal or plastic containers with a solid bottom and tight fitting lids.
The number of containers allowed depends upon the service you have selected:
- Standard (up to three cans per week not to exceed 100 gallons total)
- Premium (up to six cans per week not to exceed 200 gallons total)
Norcross Street Culvert Replacement
Chevrolet Tahoe Vehicle Replacement and Equipment Installation for Fiscal Year 2019
Saddle Creek Drive Crossing