The City Administrator
, Deputy City Administrator
, and the City's seven department heads make up the City of Roswell Leadership Team. Combined, they have an average 20 years of experience in government operations and public administration.
The current Team members are:
- Gary Palmer, City Administrator
- Michael Fischer, Deputy City Administrator
- Alice Wakefield, Director of Community Development
- Dan Skalsky, Director of Environmental / Public Works
- Ryan Luckett, Director of Finance
- Ricky Burnette, Fire Chief
- Rusty Grant, Police Chief
- Jeffrey R. Leatherman, Director of Recreation, Parks, Historic & Cultural Affairs
- Steve Acenbrak, Director of Transportation
The Leadership Team oversees the day-to-day operations of the City of Roswell and advises the City Administrator on issues facing the City. Collectively, they manage 900 full and part-time employees and oversee a $100 million budget.