|Current Ongoing Registration
The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department is currently taking registration for Summer programs for Roswell residents.
Upcoming Registration Dates
- Summer Program Registration
Open Registration: April 15, 2013, 10:00am
*Please Note: it may take up to one business day for your new login to be activated. We will do everything possible to activate these as quickly as possible during high volume registration periods.
- The Registration Website has been recently updated to improve your online registration experience. Be sure to browse around the website to see the new look.
- The Spring Program Brochure is available at all recreation locations and is also available online.
- If you need to create an account, do so as soon as possible. All Online registrations accounts must be approved before you are allowed to register.
- If you already have an account, make sure you have the correct login and password.
- Navigate through the site before registration so you know the easiest way to locate activities you plan to register for.
- When registering, take advantage of the shopping cart and pay for all of the classes at one time.
- Be prepared for programs to be full by the time you register! Make sure you have some alternative activities ready to choose.
- Have your credit card ready, the system does not keep previously used credit card #'s on file.
- If you have a problem, feel free to click on the "Contact Us" button at the top of the screen. we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Make sure to have your e-mail account open so you know when the response has been sent. Calling us directly will not guarantee a faster response to your problem.
For any questions regarding on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail us at .
Now accepting Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Other credit cards not accepted for online registration