Roswell Toilet Rebate Program
Roswell Offers Toilet Rebate Program
The City of Roswell in partnership with the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District, is now participating in the Toilet Rebate Program. The program will allow Roswell residential water customers the opportunity to apply for a rebate if they have installed a new, low flow toilet in their residence. Toilet rebates are limited and will be issued on a first come, first serve basis.
To qualify for the rebate, Roswell residential water customers should meet the following criteria:
- Have an individual residential account with the City of Roswell and be up to date on your billing payments.
- Own or rent a single-family residential home built in 1993 or earlier (this will be verified.)
- Purchase an approved toilet after September 28, 2007 to replace an older toilet using greater than 1.6 gallons per flush.
- Agree to an installation verification visit to ensure your efficient toilets have been installed.
- Agree to complete a program participation survey.
Who is not eligible for the program?
- Customers who have already received a rebate from a District water utility.
- Customers of utilities who are not participating in the program.
- Customers who own or rent a single-family home built after 1993.
- Customers who purchased a toilet before September 28, 2007.
- Customers who currently have a 1.6 gallons per flush or less toilet.
- Customers living in a multi-family residence or non-residential customers.
For more information on how to apply for the rebate, visit www.northgeorgiawater.org/toiletrebate
and download the application form. Customers may also call 404.463.8645.