|Current Ongoing Registration
The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department is currently taking registration for all Fall/Winter/Spring Programs. This includes Winter Basketball.
The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department online registration will be unavailable from 12:00am till 5:00pm on November 25th for scheduled maintenance.
During this upgrade, walk up registration at the Bill Johnson Community Activity building will be closed as well. You will still be able to drop off registrations at the East Roswell Recreation Center or the Bill Johnson Community Activity Building. Your registrations will be entered in the order we received them once the upgrade is complete.
Thank you for your understanding during this scheduled maintenance. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 770-641-3705 or via e-mail at .
What would you like to do today?
*Please Note: it may take up to one business day for your new login to be activated. We will do everything possible to activate these as quickly as possible during high volume registration periods.
- The Fall/Winter/Spring Program Brochure is available at all recreation locations and is also available online.
- If you need to create an account, do so as soon as possible. All Online registrations accounts must be approved before you are allowed to register.
- If you already have an account, make sure you have the correct login and password.
- Navigate through the site before registration so you know the easiest way to locate activities you plan to register for.
- When registering, take advantage of the shopping cart and pay for all of the classes at one time.
- Be prepared for programs to be full by the time you register! Make sure you have some alternative activities ready to choose.
- Have your credit card ready, the system does not keep previously used credit card #'s on file.
- If you have a problem, feel free to click on the "Contact Us" button at the top of the screen. we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Make sure to have your e-mail account open so you know when the response has been sent. Calling us directly will not guarantee a faster response to your problem.
For any questions regarding on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail us at .
Now accepting Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Other credit cards not accepted for online registration