Recreation & Parks Activity Registration
Countdown to Summer/Fall Program Registration for Roswell Residents
Current Ongoing Registration
The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department is currently taking registration for all Winter/Spring Programs. This includes Spring Athletics.
Upcoming Registration Dates
Summer/Fall Athletics Enrollment
Residents: March 24th, 10:00am
Open Registration: March 31st, 10:00am
Fall Program Enrollment
Residents: June 21st, 10:00am
Open Registration: June 28th, 10:00am
What would you like to do today?
*Please Note: it may take up to one business day for your new login to be activated. We will do everything possible to activate these as quickly as possible during high volume
- The Summer Program Brochure is available online and will be available at all recreation locations soon.
- If you need to create an account, do so as soon as possible. All Online registrations accounts must be approved before you are allowed to register.
- If you already have an account, make sure you have the correct login and password.
- Navigate through the site before registration so you know the easiest way to locate activities you plan to register for.
- When registering, take advantage of the shopping cart and pay for all of the classes at one time.
- Be prepared for programs to be full by the time you register! Make sure you have some alternative activities ready to choose.
- Have your credit card ready, the system does not keep previously used credit card #'s on file.
- If you have a problem, feel free to click on the "Contact Us" button at the top of the screen. we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Make sure to have your e-mail account open so you know when the response has been sent. Calling us directly will not guarantee a faster response to your problem.
For any questions regarding on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail us at .
Now accepting Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Other credit cards not accepted for online registration.