Roswell’s Riverside Sounds Concert SeriesThe annual free Roswell Riverside Sounds concert series is hosted at Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Road in Roswell on the first Saturday of the month from May through October from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
There will be at least two food trucks on location for each concert from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM so you can enjoy a great dinner without all the work.
Share your concert photos with us using #WhenInRoswell and #RiversideSounds.
The 2017 Artist Lineup Coming Soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes! Riverside Park is a dog friendly park.
- No, we don't restrict, cooler size or chairs. Most patrons bring outdoor chairs or blankets to sit on.
- No, a tent would restrict the view of other guests so we don't allow them at the concert, but if you get there early you can get a spot shaded by the trees.
- Yes! You can bring in your own food and alcohol for Riverside Sounds concerts
- No! The Riverside Sounds concerts are completely free of charge thanks to the City of Roswell and our sponsors.
- The park is open to the public all day and we don't restrict when you can come and set up your chairs to get a good seat for that night's concert.
- Yes! We have at least two different food trucks at each concert as well as a snow cone vendor. They are all in place no later than 6 PM.
- There is a parking lot at Riverside Park that is free. Once that parking lot fills up there is also a gravel lot right next to the park.