How to File a Police Report
If you need to file a police report, you can do so via this link: File a Police Report Online
- Incident Reports: To obtain a copy of an incident report, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include case number if available. We will respond within three business days.
- Accident Reports: These reports are available for a fee of $5 and can be obtained through the Police2Citizen web portal.
- Contact Police Records at 770-640-4120 or email@example.com if you have any questions, or if you would like to request multiple reports.
Reports may be picked up at Roswell Police Department, 39 Hill Street, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:45 PM.
Georgia Open Records law makes most basic initial incident reports available to the general public. Multiple reports or other information included in a report/investigation must be requested in writing and certain fees may apply. Please be advised that certain records are not releasable under Open Records due to cases being Active/Pending Investigation/Pending Prosecution or incidents with juveniles involved.
Criminal History Reports
- Applications: Anyone wanting to submit a request for a criminal history report must apply in-person at 39 Hill Street, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Pick-Up: Criminal histories are available for pick-up within two business days after application; Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am - 11:30 am or 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Requirements: A current driver’s license or current government-issued picture identification must be presented at the time the application is filed and when history is picked up. A $15 fee must also be paid at the time of application by cash, check, or money order.
For more information, please call 770-640-4100.